Jeffrey Phillip

Home Tour: Welcome to my New York City Apartment

Published June 13, 2017 JP Home,News 12 Comments

Hello, friends! 👋🏼 I hope that you’re having a happy Tuesday and that you enjoyed my video from last week. I really enjoyed having the opportunity to talk about why I love home so much, what home means to me & why my career has kind of been a lifetime in the making.

As promised, this week I’m opening the door to my New York City apartment and giving you a tour of my home! I want to pull back the curtains a bit more and share some more updates with you by showing you the current state of my home, as well as talking about the current state of my life. This year has brought on a lot of changes… starting with the ending of my relationship with my partner. It’s been a rough year that has been filled with a lot of transitions, changes and, well… just simply starting over. While it continues to get better every day, there’s still a lot of work to be done on me, as well as my home.

Now, before you watch, I have to say that I’m willing to bet that my home won’t be exactly what you would expect from a professional organizer and interior designer. It may actually shock you a bit… haha! I promise this isn’t the norm for me. However, I hope you enjoy seeing the space and that you can have a chuckle or two with me. I also hope that you will join me on the journey of starting over and rebuilding my life and my home. I’m really excited about what’s to come and all the fun things I’m going to be sharing with you in the coming months. If you enjoy the video, don’t forget to click the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel!

xo 😘
JP-Signature

12 responses to “Home Tour: Welcome to my New York City Apartment”

1. Bob says:

cute apartment JP! You must be rich. you have more than 1 room!!!! haha

2. Sue Gross says:

OMG!! Jeff, you look great and I’m so excited to see that you have a channel. I know you are probably thinking..”what do you live under a rock?”, but I have just been living my own drama. Oh btw, this is Sue from high school. I hope you remember me, but if not, sigh, it’s okay. I look forward to watching the rest of your videos, but I’m currently at work and gtg. It was great seeing you!!

Sue

• Hi Sue! Of course I remember you – so great to hear from you! Thanks for finding my channel and following along. I really appreciate it. :) And, no, I don’t think you have been living under a rock… haha… we all have our own sets of crazy things we deal with in our lives. Trust me… there’s plenty of stuff I don’t realize either :) I hope all is well and thanks again for following and the comment!

3. Rebecca says:

Thank you so much for sharing your story! New beginnings are hard but also very inspiring! Room for all the new growth. Can’t wait to see how your home develops!

4. Kira says:

Hi Jeff-

Thank you for sharing your story. I just watched your last two videos. Last year my husband of 2 yrs was diagnosed with stage 4 large B cell lymphoma with the double hit mutation. He is doing very well and we expect him to beat this thing, but I wanted to let you know that over the course of 2 yrs, I married, sold my lovely home, moved in with the hubz and two teens and while processing all of that, he got the diagnosis.It has been a long road and many things in my own life have taken a back burner. However- During his daily Chemo sessions I spent a lot of time on line trying to pass the time and make “lemonade” from the horrible situation. That is when I first “met” you. I wanted to let you know that you inspired my career change .I am now a successful professional organizer/designer. I still have to get back in shape and lose 30 lbs, but I made lemonade, one step at at ime and I know you will too. I think when you are ready, you should work with an organizer.designer because, as you know they can help you find your vision, especially when you are emerging from a storm. <3

• Hi Kira – Thank you for sharing your inspiring story! I am so sorry to hear everything you and your family have been through in the past several years. That is so much to digest and deal with. I am sure it was not easy to live through in the moment. It’s truly inspiring how you managed so many things and came out on the positive side to take on another big change – a new career. I’m so touched that I inspired that change and that you successfully followed through. Huge congratulations to you!!!! If you’ve done all that in the past several years, I have no doubt that those 30 lbs will be gone in no time! :) Keep up the fantastic work. Thank you the helpful and inspiring advice, too. It is very much appreciated. I look forward to continuing to share more with you!

5. Katie says:

Hi Jeffrey! I love your sense of humor and your kind heart. Keep up the good work. :-)

6. Ronnie Tear says:

Hey Jeff,

I really enjoyed the video of your new home and very happy to hear that you are in a good place now, considering all that happened to you recently.

David told me you guys had a great visit, and he was so happy to be able to spend some quality time with you. Your friendship means a lot to him (and us)!

Looking forward to more of your wonderful videos. Much love to you and your family! God bless! 😘

David’s mom

• Hi Ronnie – So great to hear from you! Thank you for watching the videos and for your support. I really appreciate it :) David and I had such a great time together. We were way overdue for such a good catch up together. His (and your) friendship means very much to me, too! Thank you again and lots of love to you all! xo 😘